Zhodino central hospital provides medical services to the residents of the town and 28 neighboring rural settlements of the Smolevichi and Borisov regions.
Zhodino central hospital includes:
– the central town hospital for 480 beds;
– an outpatient department for 750 visits per shift, a dispensary, a day patient facility, a health unit of the vocational training center;
– a children’s outpatient department for 300 visits per shift;
– a dental outpatient department for 300 visits per shift;
– an ambulance station;
– Zeleny Bor dispensary with a day patient facility;
– Zeleny Bor nursery hospital for 25 beds;
– a feldsher-midwife station in the village of Barsuki and a feldsher-midwife station in the village of Budagovo.
There are 13 drugstores in the town.